The following are services that may be of interest to lesbian, gay, bisexual, queer, and other students at Penn. Wellness at Penn serves students of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
- LGB/Q-inclusive preventive care and well-adult visits/physicals
- Sex-positive and judgment-free STI prevention counseling
- Free condoms
- Prescriptions for PEP (HIV post-exposure prophylaxis)
- Prescriptions for PrEP (HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis)
- Multi-site testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia (genital, throat, rectal)
- Syphilis screening
- Hepatitis A, B, and C screening
- Vaccinations for Hep A, Hep B, Meningitis, Meningitis B, and HPV for all genders
- Evaluation and treatment of STIs such as genital warts
- Cervical cancer screening and evaluation of abnormal cervical Pap tests
Click here for information on our Transgender Health services.
- All services at are confidential.
- There are no copayments required for medical visits.
- It doesn’t matter which health insurance plan you have.
- All full-time students are eligible to be seen (you’ve already paid for it through your university clinical fee). Part-time students may pay the annual (or semester) fee if they wish to be seen here.
Our LGBTQ+ Health Working Group oversees planning and protocols specific to the needs of LGB/Q and Transgender patients. Our team has special expertise in the area of LGBTQ+ Health, but all staff are given essential training on LGBTQ+ inclusive care. Click here to meet our Working Group!
Click here to return to our LGBTQ+ Health overview page.