The Penn Student Insurance for enrollment in the Penn Student Insurance Plan (PSIP) for Incoming Summer Session 2021 students will close on May 31, 2021.
Enrollment is voluntary for the Summer Session. If you are continuing at Penn in the fall in a full-time or dissertation program you will be either required to enroll in PSIP or waive from July 1, 2021 until August 31, 2021.
What do I need to know before I enroll into the Penn Student Insurance Plan (PSIP)?
- You will need to have a PennKey and password to access the insurance selection system. The PennKey is your link to most of the electronic resources that you will need while here on campus. Contact your school to find out how to obtain a PennKey (or visit the PennKey web site.)
- If you receive a message stating that your information can’t be found in the database, in most cases this is because we have not yet received your registration information from the University. Please try back in few days. If the problem persists, please contact the Insurance Office at 215 746 3535 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you have made and confirmed your selection, any additional changes to your coverage must be processed in person in the Penn Student Insurance Office. You cannot change the date of enrollment. Once you have completed your selection, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. PLEASE SAVE THIS E-MAIL, AS THIS WILL BE YOUR CONFIRMATION THAT YOU HAVE VISITED THE SITE.
- Once you have enrolled yourself in PSIP, you may enroll your spouse or dependents as well.
- This site is open to incoming summer session students ONLY. If you have already made an insurance choice for the academic year 20-21 and wish to change it, or if you are returning to Penn this term, please contact the student Insurance Office at email@example.com or 215 746 3535.